Review: Passion and Ponies by Tara Sivec

Passion and Ponies (Chocoholics #2) - Tara Sivec

♥♥♥ 4 'Secret Brony Handshake' Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

He's immature at times, a complete smart-ass and into some kinky shit, but he's nice to me no matter how much of a bitch I am to him; no matter how hard I try to push him away.

Son of a mother fucking bitch, I think I'm falling for Tyler.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Oh God, I really needed a book to make me laugh. I have been reading some mighty sad books lately. This one totally helped me lift up my spirits. It was awesome!

So, if you have already read the previous book, you know that Tyler and Ava have had a secret "relationship" for a while. It's all purely sexual. That is, until Ava can't seem to stay away from Tyler. She's totally addicted to his love making skills and that just can't be. Why? Because Tyler is immature and has a weird my little pony kink. Definitely not boyfriend material. So she decides to finally break it off with him.

While Ava is trying to stay away from Tyler, she is also trying to decide what to do with her life. She hates working at Seduction and Snacks. But she doesn't want to disappoint her mother Liz. She later on discovers that she can do something with her love of fashion. She opens up a fashion blog that soon becomes a success. Also, staying away from Tyler becomes difficult when her mother hires him at Seduction and Snacks.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"You're pussy is like a warm Christmas cookie, fresh from the oven," I mutter as I slam into her harder.

*****

"I like dirty talk I LOVE dirty talk. What you're doing is not dirty talk. It's 'weird as fuck' talk. Repeat after me: I love fucking you, your pussy is so tight." Ava demands.

Well, damn, that was hot. I kind of wish I had a vagina right now.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Tyler is upset that he can no longer have sex with Ava, now that she sent him away. But he knows that is will only be a matter of time before she comes back to him. She won't be able to resist his sexy charm. Despite Ava's efforts she does have a few moments of weakness. But each time they spend a little bit of time together, the more they learn about each other, which leads them to slowly fall in fall with one another.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“Were you dreaming about horses? You were fucking prancing in your sleep.”

Tyler looks over his shoulder at me and I watch his face redden with embarrassment. “What? You’re delusional. I don’t prance. I NEVER prance.”

I just shake my head at him. “You were totally prancing in your sleep. Prancing and whinnying like a damn horse.”

“You shut your face! Shut your face right now!” he shouts.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

During the time Tyler tries to get Ava back, he makes a life changing discovery...his father is not his real father. Now Tyler is on the look out for his real dad, who could be a sperm donor, or one of the guys who was in a foursome with his mom. Things aren't looking to good for him. But his journey to finding him is a hilarious one. Plus, with Tyler's personality it becomes even more so. Loved him!

Then there was this whole part about anal, and it freaking had me laughing so hard at Tyler's attempts to apologize. It was too damn funny.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I need to ASS you a question. Are you still mad at me?

***

Dear Ava’s Ass: I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Love, Tyler’s Ginormous Dick.

***

I bought a butt plug. You’re right. This isn’t very comfortable.

Never mind. This isn’t so bad.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

There was never a dull moment in this book and I laughed so much. There were My Little Pony sexual parapernalia, a little bit of hilarious BDSM thrown into the mix, and of course the crazy banter of each and every character that I love so much. I was really happy to see Claire, Carter, Gavin, Charlotte, Drew, Jenny, Liz and Jim. They were are all so freaking comical in their own way, and yes, you can expect to read all those raunchy humourous moments. I really loved Tyler, his wierdness included. I even enjoyed Ava's character, even if she was a bit of a bitch. Together, these two characters really worked. They understood each other in deeper way than just sex, so that was great to see. I really enjoyed this book a lot. And I totally guessed right on who Tyler's father would end up being. I was happy and laughing about that. If you are looking for a light funny read, this one is definitely one I would recommend to you.