For You (The 'Burg Series)

For You - Kristen Ashley 3.5 Stars

Lieutenant Alexander Colton and February Owens were high school sweethearts. Feb broke up with Colt without an explanation. Years later, Feb is beaten by her husband Pete and Colt is there to teach him a lesson. But soon after that Feb runs away. Fifteen years later she returns to help out with the family bar. Everyone wants them to be together because they were meant to be. Colt wants in but Feb has put a huge wedge between them. Then Feb finds a body and more start showing up along with a note claiming it is all for her. Colt is there to protect Feb and the attraction between them has never faded.

This was a crazy book mostly because of the psycotic killer. The man was freaking cray-cray. All events revolving the killer were exciting but also quite disturbing. I just couldn't stop reading because of the suspense. I just wish it would have sped up a bit to the good parts because some parts were dragged on. I was also left wanting to know more about the killer after the climax.

The characters Colt and Feb had suffered alot of injustices in their lives. Learning about their history and how their split came to be was really heart breaking. I loved that they got the opportunity of a second chance after twenty years of separation. They freaking deserved it! I also very much enjoyed the rest of the characters and how close they were. There was a Happily Ever After that had me smiling in the end. It was a good read overall.