Review: Take by Ella Frank

Take - Ella Frank

♥♥♥ 4.25 HAWT Stars ♥♥♥

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

'With this man, he wanted it all.
All he'd once dreamed of was right there within reach. All he had to do was reach out and take it.'

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

I really loved Try and both Logan and Tate, so I could NOT wait to read this one. I was glad to say this one was just as hot as the first, if not more.

This is the second book of the Temptation Series and it starts off right where the last book ended. If you haven't read the first book, stop reading this review!! Okay, if you stuck around it's because you have. So, Logan and Tate are that point where they must decide if they both want the same thing, more from each other in the form of a true open relationship.

I LOVED the fact that I seemed to fall even more in love with these two characters. Logan was his dirty mouthed sexy self, but I loved seeing this other side of him that was more vulnerable. I loved seeing him have his guard down around Tate and giving in to his emotions.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

"You make me crazy and furious and out of my mind with need, but in the end, you make me so fucking happy. I can't ever remember feeling this way. And no on is going to tell me it's wrong. No one."

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

And Tate, he was just as amazing. I loved seeing him become a little more alpha at certain times. I loved that he stood up for himself when he needed too, and the way he could be both dirty and sweet. Oh, how I hurt for him, but he was so strong, and I am so glad that he has Logan by his side.

This series as you know is an erotic series, so of course there is going to be an abundance of sex. And I'm glad to say that in that aspect this book did not fail at all. In fact, it was off the charts scorching!! The throws-panty-across-the-room-and-takes-cold-shower kind of hot!! I loved every single scene but a few did stand out that I ended up loving more.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

"I'm done pretending I don't understand what's going on here. It's crazy and intense, but Logan, it's real. Every time I'm near you, I feel alive."

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

I will admit, though, there were a few times that this dragged on a bit for me. I just wanted them to tell each other sooner how they felt, and how they were going to deal with Tate's family and ex wife. So, that is why the first part was a tad bit slow, but the steam did hold my interest enough for me to get to second part. The second part is where everything I wanted to happen happens. I really enjoyed the drama that occurs. Like I said before, I hurt deeply for Tate and how his family treated him. I especially disliked his ex wife.

The very end, not going to lie, I kind of had and inclination that was going to happen so I wasn't surprised by it. Still, I am eager to continue with the series and see how Tate and Logan's story concludes. While I enjoyed the steam, I did wish we would have gotten a bit more story from the start. And don't worry, there is no relationship cliffhanger. Overall, a smoking hot read. I can't wait to read the next!