Review: Wild at Heart by Jinsey Reese & Victoria Green

Wild at Heart (Untamed #4) - Jinsey Reese, Victoria Green

♥♥♥ 4.5 Stars ♥♥♥

Again, with another cliffhanger. I am seriously addicted to them when it comes to this series. I just CAN NOT wait for the final installment!! Which is the next book.

This is the fourth part of the Untamed series and I still can't get enough of this enthralling story. This continues on right where the last part left off, which means Ree is back in New York. In last three parts we see Ree deal with her addiction, among other things, and for the most part, Dare has been there to give his support. Now it's Ree's turn to help Dare. She is willing to give it all for him. She won't allow him--or anyone who threatens to cause them to separate--to leave her again without one hell of a fight, because now things have changed and lives are at stake.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

"All yours. My mouth is yours. My heart is yours. Every part of me belongs to you."

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

I don't think I have ever seen Ree as strong as she was in this book. I loved her fierce protectiveness of those she loved. I loved that she could be a bit of a hero for Dare instead of always having to be the one to be saved. I was so proud of her in some scenes. Especially when standing up to her father--he was just pure evil and I hated him so freaking much. I loved seeing that the bond between Ree and Dare seemed to have gotten stronger with this book. I was really happy about that.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

"You have the most beautiful smile in the world," he said.

"You put it there. You have filled my life with beauty, Dare Wilde. In every possible way."

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

This one was really thrilling. So much happens in this short book, but that is what I love about it. It was really fast paced so it always had me entertained. That angst, that this series has me hooked, was very much present here too. Dare had to make a decisions for everyone's safety. His father, as well as Ree's father, play bigger roles in this book by wreaking havoc in Dare and Ree's lives.

I really loved this one. This book had it all, there was angst, drama, suspense, and some smoking hot steam. Once I started reading, it was pretty hard to stop. I just really enjoyed this book. I am happy to say that Archer has redeemed himself a bit in this one. That ending had me stuck on my e-reader, biting my nails, and raising my voice too. These ladies are THE best when it comes to cliffhangers. I seriously can't wait to read the next book!! It was so good!! I definitely recommend everyone give this series a try.

~Arc kindly provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review.~