Review: Out of Control by Jinsey Reese, Victoria Green

Out of Control (Untamed #2) - 'Jinsey Reese',  'Victoria Green'

♥♥♥ 5 Angsty Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

'So this was it. Paris. Art. The road to freedom. My one chance at life.'

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Why did it end that way!?! WHY!! This was really great. I really enjoyed this angst filled novella...but that ending!! I NEED the rest of this series very soon!

If you have already read the first part, then you know have painful that ending of the last novella was. Well, it is now three years since that event happened in their lives where they parted separate ways. Yup, THREE years!! I can say that Reagan has grown in some ways and not so much in others during that time. Like how she still relies on drugs when she freaks out. Reagan is more stronger and is finally trying to make her dreams come true. So, she has left her family and Harvard Law behind for Paris and art.

Just like with the first novella, I was sucked into this one really early on. I have no idea how they authors do it, but they just suck you into the story and don't let go. I loved that about it. I was so happy to see that Reagan is finally doing what she wants and not what her family tells her to do. She is working in a gallery where she discovers new talent. On one of her walks through the streets of Paris, she finds a painting that calls to her. The artist is none other than Dare Wilde himself, in the flesh.

Dare has been in Paris for a year trying to make it. So, far he sells his work on the streets, but he is getting acknowledged by art connoisseurs. Dare is still very hurt from the way that Reagan broke his heart. I totally understood his reluctance to try and get back together with her, or even become friends with her. But it hurt so very much seeing him push Reagan away time and time again. I still loved him, though. I still thought he was a smoking sexy alpha, and sweet. But that rejection hurt me.

So, I guess that is one thing I have to admire from Reagan. She is unrelenting and stubborn when it comes to Dare. She doesn't want to give him up. I'm sure I would have given up a long time ago because my poor heart wouldn't have been able to take it. But not Reagan, she kept trying to push down the walls he built around him. And the sex scenes in this one was very passionately hot. Loved it!

Two parts. One whole.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Again, her despicable family intervene and try to separate them. Seriously, I can't stand her parents. At. All. And I wasn't expecting her "best friend" Archer to do what he did. That cliffhanger ending had me wanting to pull my hair out. I NEED and WANT the next part NOW!! I really love this series. I am a fan of how these two authors work together. I love the writing and how I can't seem to want to stop reading. But, I think I will continue this series until I know all of the parts are released. I just can't deal with the wait. But it is so SO good, and I definitely recommend this one to everyone, especially to those angst lovers.