Review: A Beautiful Wedding By Jamie McGuire

A Beautiful Wedding (Beautiful, #2.5) - Jamie McGuire

♥♥♥ 3.5 'Beautiful Wedding' Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"The only thing I'm afraid of is a life without you, Pigeon."

"Then you have nothing to be afraid of," I said. "We're forever."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

This was such a sweet novella. The story starts off pretty much when Abby proposes to Travis and what happened in Vegas.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“She told me to find a girl worth fighting for. The one that doesn't come easy. She said to never stop fighting and I didn't. She was right."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

But I have got to say... I was SO DAMN frustrated by Abby. Her reasons for this wedding just made me upset for Travis. I mean... COME ON!! I would be jumping for joy to be marrying Travis because he is just the BEST! And there are many reasons why you would want to be with him. But anyways, like I said before, I didn't like her reason for doing it.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"I saw pictures of my parents' wedding. I thought Mom was the most beautiful bride I'd ever see. Then I saw you at the Chapel, and I changed my mind."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Travis, still love him to pieces!! *sigh* I can never dislike him. He was so ADORABLE, and LOVING, and CARING, and SEXY... just AWESOME. I think he was so thoughtful and was so committed to Abby, something I felt Abby lacked in the beginning. But Travis was just amazing!! I LOVED him!

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"You were right," I said. Travis pulled back to look at me, curious. "You were my last first kiss."

He was breathing heavily but still managed to sweetly whisper, "I fucking love you, Pigeon."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

There were many sweet moments. I teared up a bit in one part in particular. And there was one part that had me laughing out loud. It was really good. Story wise, this novella doesn't add to it, because we all know how this ends for them, but we finally get to see how it all went down. I really enjoyed it. I was so happy for them and the last part of the book was the best. I loved Travis! I liked the interactions with their family and friends. I just Really liked it!! If you loved Beautiful Disaster, then you can't miss out on this novella. Even if Abby is annoying.