Review: Trust In Me By J. Lynn

Trust in Me - J. Lynn

♥♥♥ 4.5 'Still Wanna Marry Cam' Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Eggs-- you brought eggs."

"And my skillet." Using my hip, I nudged the door closed. "And I brushed my teeth."

"You didn't put a shirt on."

I cast her a look. "I know it would break your heart not to be able to see me shirtless."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I'm not going to do a lengthy review on this book, since it's the same story as the first book. So, go check my review for Wait For Me to see it: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"I could stare at you for a lifetime. It would never grow old."

"Even when I'm old?"

"Even then."

Unable to wait any longer, I came to her. I wanted this moment to be perfect for her. I wanted everything to be beautiful and I wanted her to feel how much I loved her.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I enjoyed this book just as much as the first one. Except this one was way better, just because it was in Cam's POV. I LOVED it!! I LOVE him!! I didn't think it would be possible, but I ended up loving him more. Seriously want to marry him, and kiss him, and hug him. *SIGH* He made me melt so much. Anyways, yeah... I freaking loved/loved/loved him!

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I kissed her, and it was like kissing her for the very first time. The initial zap, the shock of our lips together hadn't faded. Dumbly I realized that love made it that way, making sure that a simple kiss never dulled, never lost its luster.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I'm glad to say that Avery was just as an enjoyable character as she was in the first. I was frustrated with her a few times, just like in the first, but I never hated her or annoyed me. But I did like reading how Cam viewed Avery, and how much he wanted her. *SWOON*

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Thank you for trusting me."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I also loved how he nicknamed her 'Shortcake'. He was so sweet, and awesome. Why can't he be real?? Anyhoo, there isn't much new story wise when compared to the first book. You get maybe only a few new scenes of what Cam was doing when he wasn't with Avery. You get to know about all his feels, which I loved. It was really good. And again, it made me fall for Cam more. If you loved the first, than you will love this one too.