Edible (Exquisite Series)

Edible (Exquisite Series) - Ella Frank
***5 Sensual Caramel Sauce Stars***

~Arc kindly provided by Ella Frank in exchange for an honest review~

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"I will use my mouth, tongue, and anything else I need to make you whisper, groan, and scream my name"

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Rachel Langley has a job at the restaurant "Exquisite" as a pastry chef, and at the her mother's flower shop. She has family that loves her, everything in her life seems to be great. But Rachel feels lonely and like there is something missing.

Cole Madison can't help but want Rachel... badly. From the moment he first saw her, he knew he had to know her. Now fate has put her in his path again, only this time, Cole isn't letting her get away.

HOLY FREAKING MOLY GUACAMOLE!!! I LOVED COLE!!

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Patience of a saint. The mind of a sinner."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Cole was a seriously hot sexy beast! He wanted control and I would more than gladly give it to him. He made me swoon, sigh, and freaking ripped the panties right off me with his scorching hottness. He was so perfect! Cole is a lawyer and very well off financially. Did I mention that he wears suits? And that he has tattoos? And piercings in certain "areas"? Well he freaking does!! I know... so hot! Everything he did had me completely under his spell. I found myself nodding emphatically at everything he was doing. I'm surprised my e-reader didn't set off the fire alarms in my place with how hot things got. I am not kidding. Cole completely stole my heart, among other things. He is definitely one of my new favourite book boyfriends.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"I had no idea it would be you," she admitted as she started to touch his face.

"And I knew it
had to be you."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Rachel I really liked too. She wasn't annoying or whiny in anyway. Together I found they really complemented each other perfectly. The chemistry between them was absolutely amazing to read. I loved every moment of it. I also have to admit I am so freaking jelly of her. Where on earth can I find me a Cole in real life? I will be on the look out for that.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"I want you to willingly
want every single thing I plan to do to you. I want you to keep your hands behind your back because you want to." Biting her earlobe, he then added, "And I want you to swallow because you love the fucking taste. Play with me, Rachel, so I can play with you."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

The sex in this book does not disappoint, but then again when has an Ella Frank book ever been disappointing in that area. Um...NEVER! She came up with a very delicious scene involving caramel... I know! I have found myself suddenly wanting to make huge bucket fulls of caramel. I think that I acutally might do it. I could use it as bait for when I go out looking for my own Cole hahaha! No, that was not creepy at all. *don't judge me*

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"It's beating hard because it wants the one it loves to feel it."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

The writing was fabulous! I enjoyed that there was a great story and that it wasn't all about just great sex. The way things happened seemed to be just perfect for the pair that they were. Let's face it, they aren't the most conventional couple, but it absolutely worked for them. I loved their ending! It was so sweet. I loved the epilogue! My cheeks hurt so badly from smiling so big. Seeing all of the characters from the series come together was a real treat. I highly recommend you give this read. I just don't think there is a woman out there in the world who can resist yummy Cole. Thank you Ella for letting me read your awesome book! Thank you so much for bringing Cole to life. I just can't stop raving about him. Now, I can't wait to read Logan's book. So excited!