Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts)

Bring Me Home  - Cassia Leo

♥♥♥ 4 'I Love You' STARS ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“It’s not our mistakes that define us. It’s the lessons we learn that show our true character.”

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Sometimes you forget how much you love someone, until you realize their smile is like a spotlight shined on your heart.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

In Bring Me Home, Claire was left with a very big decisions. After both Adam and Chris, put their hearts out there, she has to choose with whom she will stay with. I couldn't wait to start this book and find out. I've got to say that I was extremely happy with the fact that Claire took her time in choosing. She didn't rush it, quite a few weeks passed by before her heart was able to tell her who she really loved. I also liked that she wasn't one of those annoying indecisive characters that you see when faced in a situation like this. She handled it in a mature manner. You can really see how she has grown from the first book.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“Sometimes letting someone go is the ultimate act of love.”

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Well, I can't belive my guy ended up being the one she chose. I had always favoured him more, just slightly. It was hard to choose. Both guys were fantastic loving men. I'm kind of sad though, I know it's weird but if there was a way for them all to be together somehow, I would be so happy. Of course, that would never work. But I felt she was so great with Adam, and just as great with Chris. I've never had such a hard time choosing just one guy ever when it comes to "love triangles". I usually choose one and stick with him. But it was so difficult in this book. In the end my guy was chosen, so I am still happy with who she ended up with. I would have liked a bit more fight on the guy that was losing her, but it didn't happen. I was upset at first but I realize it was for the best. They had all changed so much during the course of the three books that their feelings for each other just weren't the same.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Claire, the love of my life and mother of my child. The owner of my heart and soul and the inspiration for every song I write. If you ever doubt how much I love you, I'll always be there to remind you."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I loved that this book was in all of their POV's again, as well as some other characters. I love knowing what they were thinking during certain situations. I loved knowing how they were feeling because then I got why things happened the way they did. I felt for the man who lost but I am also so happy he ended up having a happily ever after too. I was happy for Claire and the man she chose because there were so many moments that you knew they were meant to be. I would have like her decision to have been made a little later in the book rather than so early on. But at least we weren't dying with finding out. I swooned, and melted. Both Adam and Chris did that to me. I loved how mature these men came to be, especially when compared to the beginning of this series. I loved some of the secondary characters. They were all very supportive and some even very honest. But they were always there for Claire when she needed them.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“There are moments in life, and they happen so infrequently that they tend to really stand out, when life hands you the gift of perspective. Sometimes, we forget to show our appreciation. Sometimes, we get our priorities mixed up. And, sometimes, we forget how far we’ve come. But life always has a way of nudging you to remind you about these important things.”

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

The open adoption scenes tore at my heart strings. I can understand why Claire was so hesitant now to see her daughter. But I am so glad that she now had Chris to help her face her child. One scene in particular made me have tears in my eyes. It was just so beautiful to see Chris and Abigail interacting, and yet so heart breaking. I felt like Claire finally got the closure that she needed in that situation, as well as with everything in her past. Adam and Chris also got their closure in some way. They were able to heal, forgive, learn from their mistakes and move on, until they all got the Happily Ever After they deserved to have. The ending was really great but the epilogue was the best. There was an epilogue for each of the three main characters. It was really sweet and had my heart warming with joy for all of them. I was very happy with the outcome. It was wonderful ending to the series.