Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3; Rosemary Beach, #4) - Abbi Glines
♥♥♥ 3 Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"When you find your reason for living, hold onto it. Never let it go. Even if it means burning other bridges along the way."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Blaire and Rush are together and things seem to moving in the right direction. This should be their happily ever after, but is it really? Or will Rush continue to put Blaire and his son second? Blaire isn't sure if Nan will finally get what she wants and end the relationship she has with Rush. The question is, can she live without him? Or will they get their forever?

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“She is everything I want to be."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"I love you, Rush Finlay. You are going to be the best husband and father the world has ever known."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Can I just say that Rush was so freaking AWESOME in this book! Gah! He made me swoon and sigh SO MUCH! Even though he was kinda stupid sometimes, falling for the same crap over again, I still loved him! He is the best father ever. He was so funny how overprotective he became. But he was also so sweet and just amazing! OMG his friggin song! I went on a SWOON and SIGH overload. I'm glad I decided to listen to it when it showed up in the book. If you want to listen to it (which I am sure you will want to do), click on the link below:

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"I love you, Blaire. I'm so damn proud of the fact you're going to be the mother of my son. I want everyone to know. Never doubt that."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Blaire was kinda a dumb in this book, well, specifically in one part. It was all a misunderstanding. Had she stayed and talked it out, things would have been different. But still, I love how badass she can be. She also was so supportive and caring to Rush, no matter how she was feeling. Blaire, she was one awesome mommy. Seeing her and Rush interact with their child was so freaking sweet! I LOVED it! It made me smile so much and feel all warm and fuzzy.

What ruined this book for me, was a certain person. You know who I'm talking about. I'm talking about the "one who should not be named", and no it's not Voldemort. It's Nan. I still don't like her, and I don't even feel sorry for her. I just plain LOATHE her. I'm sure my opinion will never change. She continued to be a bitch and tried to manipulate Rush. I was hoping she would change, but now even if she did, I still wouldn't like her.

Another thing that didn't fit well into the story for me, was that Blaire's father had another BIG secret! I was completely blindsided. I was not expecting it. I mean, how many freaking secrets does he have? It was a bit odd for me and really only to be mentioned a few times in the book. It seemed rather unimportant to even mention it. But maybe Abbi is planning a book on that.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"I love you, Rush Finlay."
"Good 'cause I'm not ever letting your sexy ass get too far away from me again."
"How far is too far?" I asked.
"It's all too far. I want you right here beside me....forever."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Anyways, the book was a sweet good read. It was a good ending for Blaire and Rush. There were a lot of such great moments. I definitely felt so happy for the new member of their family. But the actual ending of this book, was rather abrupt. I was kinda left thinking "This is it? Am I missing pages?" I just felt like there was some stuff added to this book to make it interesting, unfortunately I didn't find it that way. Still, it was a good read, and if you are a hardcore Rush and Blaire fan, you should definitely check it out.