Cry Little Sister - Parker Ford
♥♥♥ 3 Hot Kinky Stars ♥♥♥

So this book was recommended to me by my Pervy Nerd, Melissa. And I will be honest, I had no idea what to expect. What if I couldn't get into? I didn't want to offend my Perv. But Perv swore it was a very HOT read, so I couldn't resist.

Jordan comes back home after her father has passed away to help her brother put him to rest. This is when her brother Gareth reveals to her that their father had babbled some things before he died about them possibly not being brother and sister. Now they want to find out if it may be true, which would mean that all of their fantasies about each other, may not be sick after all. But the desire they have for each other seems to have gotten stronger with the possibility. They don't know if they can wait for the results of the DNA test to finally know the truth.

I was surprised by the fact that I actually liked it! I don't normally read books about Taboo subjects, but this was all kinds of HOT! Oh and it was also very funny! Maybe it was funny just to me, but I couldn't help but chuckle at some things.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Do not get yourself off. You may not use that shower head. You may not use your fingers. No toys, no bottles, no vegetables... whatever you could think of to stick up there and get yourself off... don't"

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I don't know if was just me but the bottle and vegetable part made burst into laughter. Perv said he probably meant a cucumber, but I guess I am just messed up because I thought of a squash and I couldn't stop laughing hard.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Take your pants off...You heard me. Do it...Spread your legs...Don't move...Shut up. No one told you to speak. You need to be punished."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Overall, it was a fun, scorching hot, short read. The BDSM really added a nice level of hotness to it all. It wasn't a complex story with complex characters. Some parts were just predictable in my opinion but it's definitely a read for those looking for some good entertaining smut. I know this has cheered me up some after reading such a sad book. So you might want to give it a try. *whispers* I won't judge you.