Reaper's Property  - Joanna Wylde 4.5 Stars
HOLY HELL THAT WAS SMOKING HOT!

Marie has just left her husband for hitting her and moves in with her brother, Jeff. Jeff has always been good with computers and seems to be doing some "business" with Reapers MC but not anything to do with web design. This is when Marie meets Horse and can't help but feel a deep attraction for him. Despite getting the best big-O from him she does not want what he offers, being property of Horse. Her brother steals from the MC and now to save her brother from death she must go with horse and give him what he's been wanting, to go to bed with her.

After reading "Motorcycle Man" and Loving Tack, I wanted to read more books about an Alpha Bad-ass Biker, so I decided to give this a read. It did not disappoint.

At first I thought Horse was a bit scary. He was very aggressive, blunt and very domineering, just a freaking Alpha caveman. There were many sides to him, and when his sweet and sexy sides came out he had me panting, melting, and swooning over him. Oh yeah and his libido seems to be skyrocketing ALL THE TIME.

“ So why are you called Horse?”
“Cause I'm hung like one.”

"Nope, not Jesus, just a man," Horse whispered. "Although when women see my dick for the first time, they've been known to fall down on their knees and worship me."

Marie loved her brother Jeff and would do anything for him. Even risking her life. She is really loyal and protective when it comes to people she cares about. She has suffered abuse from her ex-husband but that doesn't mean she lost her spirit. She didn't stand down when she fought with Horse which I really liked about her, she was kind of a bad-ass. She had to enter a world so unlike her own and definitly not a great one. I enjoyed the "old ladies" in this book that became Marie's support group. I really liked this character alot.

The sex scenes were really steamy and sizzling hot. There were some intense with anger it was crazy. And the things Marie had to witness... lets just say there was some fierce humping going on.

It was quite fast paced and I was hooked from the start. There were some times I was kind of shocked by the relationship between Horse and Marie, I mean they were kind of rough. They were also cute when they were sweet to each other and loved their banter. The drama was exciting to follow. THE ENDING WAS SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE!! THE BEST! LOVED HORSE!!! I had a HUGE smile at the end of this. I RECOMMEND IT!!

If you read Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley than you probably love this as well.