If It Flies - Aleksandr Voinov, L.A. Witt 3 Stars

Spencer has been wasting his time away just working and doing nothing else. He feels lonely but isn't looking for a relationship either. His friend, Percy, suggests they go to Market Garden, so he could finally have some fun. Spencer hesitates but then agrees to come along. That is where he meets Nick, a blunt, cocky Dom rentboy, and he can't help but feel an attraction to him. They agree to spend a couple hours together and Spencer can't wait to have more.

I am a BIG fan of Aleksandr Voinov! So, I really hate to say it, but, I really didn't feel this book. I absolutely loved the first two of the series. In this book, I just couldn't feel that spark between the characters like I had with Tristan and Jared in the previous books. Even the sex scenes were very low in steam for me. I was hoping it would get better but it stayed the same throughout the book. It was still very good writing, though, and I did appreciate that it was longer. That way I got to know the Spencer and Nick a little better. But I guess, I just really miss Tristan and Jared. I hope they decide to write more about them.