The Proposal - Katie Ashley I have been waiting for this book for what feels like forever!!
image

The cliffhanger from the previous book made me nuts. In this book it picks up where it left off. I was really pissed off at Aidan for what happened in the previous book. So I was hoping to see him suffer a bit for what he did. WOW!! EMMA REALLY MADE AIDAN WORK HARD FOR FORGIVNESS. I felt myself softening to Aidan pretty quickly!! I mean what does he have to do to prove to Emma he loved her and wanted to work on their relationship. That's the only thing that bummed me out a bit, that Emma kept pushing away all of his efforts. I sure was impressed with everything he did and I couldn't understand why Emma wasn't as well.

And then there was "Dr. McDreamy Bollywood" aka Pesh. I guess I understand her interest in him because he was safe and far from the likes of Aidan. But I was not happy about how she was deluding herself and saying they were just "friends". Clearly Pesh was interested in more. Pesh was a great guy and all but I still Loved Aidan for Emma.

Once Emma and Aidan were together, I was happy again :D
image

The HEA ending was amazing to me. It might have gotten a bit cheesy a few times towards the ending but I still LOVED IT!! Can't wait to read Pesh's book as well as Noah's, Emma and Aidan's son, book.

EMMA