Reckless  - S.C. Stephens *Buddy read with Drunken Panda Amanda and Melissa The Pervy Nerd*

I was SO extremely excited to FINALLYread this one after reading and LOVING the first two books. Unfortunately, this one I didn't love as much as the previous books but it was still really good. After the first few pages, I was loving being reacquainted with all these characters and realizing how much I MISSED them. Then after that, I felt that some situations were getting a bit repetitive. The jelousy and stuff, I thought they were over that from the last book. Although, the jelousy wasn't as intense as the last book, so I guess the trust was definitley stronger here. The drama in this book was also not as interesting to me.
This was still a bit of an emotional rollercoaster, but it was light in intensity when compared to the previous books. I cried, I got pissed off, and I laughed.

I did really HATE Joey and Sienna because of how selfish they both were. They were both hurting Kellan by using him for their own personal gain, regardless to the consequences. I was so frustrated that Kellan went along with all the BS publicity stuff with Sienna to promote their band. It's suppose to be about the music people!! His band members along with Kiera didn't even have the courtesy to ask him his feelings or wants. They just let him sacrifice himself, even as they watched how much it distressed him. Especially when filming the music video, I really wanted to rip Sienna off him >:( I was hoping that Kiera would be strong and stand up for him and herself. I didn't like how Kiera just let everything happen and how she let Nick and Sienna push them around.

I can't believe I'm going to say it, but I LOVED Griffin. I was never annoyed by his antics, like Kiera seemed to complain about, because they were all REALLY HILARIOUS to me! We finally get to see a different side to him in this book. He was still his D-bag self but he was also VERY SWEET and ENDEARING. Kellan still has my heart, and now more than ever, but Griffin managed to squeeze himself a little in there as well LOL!

I was even surprised that towards the end I could actually see a change in Kiera. I enjoyed her much more in this book because of how much she had grown, still I wished she had some backbone, though. It took her a while but she did it. She is finally worthy of Kellan LOL.

I hate to say that some parts were dragged on too long, that I was actually bored and was afraid it would continue like that. Nonetheless, I made it, and the ending from 70% onward, made it all worth it. It was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, AMAZING, AND BEAUTIFUL! It might have been a bit cheesy at times, but that didn't stop me from LOVING it! I am so happy they got their HEA. What pleased me the most was the talk between Kellan and Denny. They finally put the past behind them and now they can be completely happy for each other's present and future. Denny deserved the HEA he got and more, so I was very satisfied with it. The epilogue had me tearing with tears of joy. I can't stress enough how much I really loved it without spoiling. So yeah, I LOVED it!

In the end, I can't say I loved this book as whole. Don't get me wrong I did really like it, I just didn't love it. But I can say that the ending, I truly did LOVE. It was a perfect ending to the series. I am hoping we get more of Kellan's POV in the future because let's be honest, we stuck through the whole series for KELLAN KYLE ♥ *SWOON*

It's very hard to find the Kellan Kyle in my head, but this guy comes pretty close...