Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) - Kristen Ashley WOW... Kristen Ashley is AMAZING!!

After a one night stand, Tyra is left feeling drenched from a bucket of cold water. This is because her one night with Kane "Tack" Allen was perfect and she thinks she may have finally found her dream man. That is until Tack kicks her out of his bed and leaves with out a good-bye leaving her with her humiliation. As much as she never wants to see him again, she can't because Tack is her new boss and she is not willing to give up her job. Tack doesn't sleep with his employees and wants her gone and back in his bed. Due to Tyra not 'officially' being his employee until that day, Tack tell her if she sleeps with him again she is fired. Tyra needs the money so she does whatever it takes to stay away from him. But Tack realizes the good woman that Tyra is and doesn't want to let her go.

I didn't think I would like this book as much as I did. It was just so much better than I expected it to be. I loved Tyra, she was strong, sweet, fierce and loyal. Loved her and was an amazing other half for Tack. Kristen Ashley totally made me fall under Tack's spell. I fell in love with every aspect of him. He was domineering and that at times had me pretty scared of him. He was also able to make me melt and swoon over his sweet side (like his hand at her throat, freaking heart warming. Don't worry he wasn't choking her!). I absoluetly LOVED him.

There was a part where Cabe "Hawk" Delgado, Brock "Slim" Lucas, and Mitch Lawson show up to help out Tack. Having all these Hot Alpha Bad-asses together had my hormones in a frenzy, I actually shivered. All the characters from the previous books flowed and fit so well when they were together. Epilogue was so freaking sweet and perfect it left me with a big grin. Great book I definitely recommend it. This series may be over but now I am really looking forward to the Chaos Series. The first book is about Tack's daughter Tabby and Chaos MC member Shy. CAN'T WAIT!