Wicked Beat  - Olivia Cunning
♥♥♥4.5 SINNER STARS ♥♥♥

"You're weird."
"You're weird too," she said defensively.
"I guess that means we're perfect for each other."
"I guess so," she said.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Okay so first off... I LOVE the cover! Isn't it gorgeous!! Best cover of the series... I think, anyways. I could stare at it all day!!

"That's
it?"
"Well, that, and I like to be with you," She placed a hand on his abdomen and leaned closer. "I like you, period."
He couldn't help but grin.
"Yeah?"
She smiled crookedly and nodded. "Yeah."
"I like you, exclamation point."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Rebekah is now the temporary replacement of the Sinner's soundboard operator. This is because her brother, Dave, is still recovering from the bus crash. Rebekah has been wanting Trey Mills for a very long time, and she wants to use the time she has to be on tour with them to get Trey Mills to want her. I really liked the fact that Rebekah could be uninhibited at times, but she is still a bit insecure due to her past relationship. But otherwise, she was fun, sexy, and crazy. She soon finds herself falling for the band member she least expected, Eric. He helps her become confident again.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

As sexy as she was when she was pretending to be someone else, he preferred the real woman.
His woman.
She was more than enough for him. Everything he would ever need.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Eric Sticks... oh, how he stole my heart!! I loved his quirkiness. I was laughing so hard at all his lame jokes that were so endearing. We had seen him before in the sidelines. He seemed like such a weirdo perv, but in reality, he was probably the sweetest guy of the band. This is what Rebekah soon realizes, that even though Trey may be a real looker, Eric is way better for her. They understand each other. I think they were such a perfect couple. She shows Eric how it is like to be loved. I loved how they would play dress-up, how Rebekah helped Eric with his "problem" and how they had no filter around each other. I Loved it!!

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Is it too soon to tell you I love you? If it's too soon, I won't say it."
His heart swelled to bursting. "I love you."
She pinched his ass.
"Ow!"
"I wanted to say it first," she said.
"Fine, I take it back."
"Don't you dare."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Mr. Sticks," she whispered, "What are you doing?"
"Enjoying the view."
"You look with your eyes, not with your hands."
"I'm enjoying the feel and the smell and the sound. Pretty soon I want to enjoy the taste, too."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

There was an abundance of smexy times in this book. Like any Olivia Cunning book, the sex won't dissappoint. It was über HOT!! I really loved the book, which I will admit shocked me. Not because I was expecting it to be bad, but because I usually don't like books with so much sex and very little story to it. But this one, I'm thinking it was because of Eric, I just couldn't stop reading. I really enjoyed it. It was fantastic to see the entire gang interact with each other. Trey played a big part in this story and now I can't wait to read his book. Overall, it was a hot, adorable sexy read. I definitely recommend you give this a try.

"Forever, Rebekah."
"Forever," she agreed breathlessly.
He cradled her against his chest and held her for all he was worth. "Forever."