SUTPHIN BOULEVARD by Santino Hassell

Sutphin Boulevard - Santino Hassell

♥ ♥ ♥ 4.25 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

'Something was building between us, something that took my breath away from anticipation, but also created anxiety about how little I could handle the possibilty of it all going wrong.'

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

A straight to the point review. Sorry, kind of short on time these days.

LOVED:

♥ The writing was really awesome!

♥ Mikey and Nunzio's chemistry was off the charts smoking hawt!! *My lady bits were very happy about this.*

♥ That threesome with David, though. *Hottest sex scene I have read in a LONG time.*

♥ Nunzio's dirty mouth. *I need a Nunzio in my life.*

♥ The overall friendship and banter between Mikey and Nunzio.

♥ Nunzio's eyes.

♥ That story line. It was so much more than just sex, there were issues on depression and addictions. It was quite the journey seeing all of this through Mikey's eyes. It was just so well written.

♥ I was really able to connect with both characters.

♥ How caring and protective Nunzio was of Mikey.

♥ I was captivated by the story because again, the writing was so great.

♥ How real this book felt.

♥ The funny moments. *I seriously laughed hard in some parts.*

♥ The secondary characters. David and Raymond.

♥ Nunzio's unconditional love.

♥ The angst that had me even more hooked.

♥ And before I forget, I just plainly loved Nunzio.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Maybe you don't want me here--" He brushed his fingers over my heart. "But I know when we're having sex, when I'm in you deep, you don't want anyone else. It's just you and me, and it's fucking perfect, and you're mine. That could be enough for me."

"I don't think that's true."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Things that could have been better:

● Oh, Mikey how you frustrated me at times. My poor Nunzio.

● An epilogue maybe? I just wanted more of Mikey and Nunzio happy together.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

'My thoughts had rerouted to an option I'd never even considered before: my best friend, my one and only, my fucking soul mate. Nunzio.'

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Overall, I really loved this book. It was real, steamy, and just beautiful. I loved watching Mikey overcome his struggles even though it was very hard and painful at times. I even liked Mikey's brother Raymond. David, you annoying in a good way "kid", how I liked you. I think he needs his own book. I highly recommend this one.