OUT OF TIME by Beth Flynn

Out of Time - Beth Flynn

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

I don't....I just don't...I don't know. This book wasn't what I was expecting. Some parts I did like and enjoy. Especially when I started because it was great seeing all the characters again. Nine Minutes was such an incredibly raw story that was quite the page turner. But in this one, at some point in the middle, I just got so freaking bored. All this information was thrown at me like crazy--I'm talking like ALOT--and I guess it was hard for me to follow. It didn't help that the info we were given was given out of order and jumping all over the timeline. It kept going to past to present to even further in the past to present. It was hard to keep track of it all. Things did pick at the very end, but I totally guessed what was going to happen. I don't know, I keep saying that because it's so hard for me to rate this. I guess I'm just sad I didn't love this one like the first. I did like that we get a lot of answers as to what the heck went on in book one. But some things seemed so far fetched, I had trouble believing it all.

In conclusion, I just don't freaking know. I'm very in the middle about this one. Like I said before I liked some things and others not so much. So, I guess 3 stars it will be from me. Not going to lie though, that cliffhanger ending has made me so damn curious. I don't want to not enjoy it fully the next book but I really want to know what happens next. I really hope the next book comes out real soon.