Review: Until July by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until July - Aurora Rose Reynolds

♥♥♥ 4 STARS ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Bet once I'm in there, I won't want to leave. Bet you'd go wild for me the minute my hands were on you. Bet you want it as badly as I do."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I can not tell you how excited I was when I heard this spin off series was going to happen. I really enjoyed the Until series. So, of course, I was was eager to read this one as soon as possible.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

'I have always been happy--my life is full; my family is amazing--but waking up wrapped in his arms was a different kind of happiness. It was something that was only mine.'

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Until July is about the daughter of Asher Mayson and November, their book was Until November. July is a twenty six year old woman, a veterinarian, and the eldest of Asher and November's daughters. Her life has been full of love and support from all of her family and she is doing what she loves, in other words, her life is great. But something is missing, maybe something she didn't even know she was looking for. She has witnessed her parents experience the "boom" between them, something she has yet to experience. That all changes when on one day, she is riding her motorcycle and tries to not to hit a bird, and in the process almost hits a man on his bike. That man was Wes Silver, a hot ex-marine biker. One look at him, and she can't help feel this strong attraction to him. It seems he feels the same way about her, too, because the next thing she knows, he stars pursuing her.

I really love the whole idea of all the Mayson children from the original series, having their own book. This was the first of the spin off and it was great. Wes was smoking hot alpha, he may have not been perfect, but he could be so sweet when he wanted, and was super protective of those he loves. I really liked July, she was tough and stubborn as her parents, but she was also very caring. I loved how she made Wes work for her before anything really happened. After a while, July couldn't help but cave in, I mean Wes was pretty damn sexy.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"I love her with everything in me. Since almost the moment I met her, I've felt a pull to her unlike anything I have felt before. I don't deserve her, but no one will ever love her like I do or will."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I liked the story, and the very steamy sex scenes. There wasn't just romance, there was a bit of drama near the end that I did enjoy, but it was borderline over the top for me, just because it came out of nowhere. However, it was still very good and I was really happy seeing the Mayson men once again in this book. You have no idea how much Asher melted my heart! His relationship with his daughter July was beautiful and he was such a great dad. Overall, it was a great read. It had some swoony moments, as well as some suspense that kept things interesting. I am very much looking forward to Jax's book next. I can't wait!

~ARC gifted to Kris & Vik Book Therapy Cafe in exchange for an honest review.~