Review: Blame It on the Mistletoe by Eli Easton

Blame It On The Mistletoe - Eli Easton

❅❅❅ 4.25 STARS❅❅❅

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

'I had no clue what I was going to do with a male, or how to do it, but I knew I was going to do it right goddamn now or die trying.'

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Another great holiday story from Eli Easton. It was absolutely adorable and hot!

Mick is the typical hot guy who is into fitness and has a reputation of being a womanizer. There is more to him than what he appears and is actually a really nice guy. He is in desperate need of a roommate in order to make ends meet. Here is where Fielding comes in. He is a total geek from a wealthy family. He hasn't been exposed to much due to his overprotective mother. He is so ready to experience life. The unlikely pair become best of friends and hang out with each other all the time. After Fielding finds out that Mick is known for his mad kissing skills, he wants to learn how to kiss like him. Mick is very reluctant to teach him, he isn't gay. But something about Fielding lures him in and he soon starts to feel more.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

'I became completely lost in kissing Fielding.
It was so...fuck. And it was...damn.'

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

This was so freaking awesome!! I loved how cute these two were when they hung out and watched movies or worked out. Fielding was stinking adorkable. I loved watching him learn new things and experience new things. Mick was pretty damn great when he wasn't confused about his feelings. The chemistry was amazing and oh, so very scorching hot. I was giddy throughout the entire book. I just could not get rid of my goofy grin. It was very heartwarming. And that ending *happy sigh*. I really enjoyed this one and didn't want it to end, at all. If you are looking for a great holiday short, than this one is it.